arrow drop search cross

Registration and rates

Students Registration 

  • At the time of your pedagogical registration or with a school of your Campus
  • For U.E.L. (= Free Teaching Unit) register directly on the E.N.T

Staff Registration

Go to the Sports Offices with a photo ID, a medical certificate "fit for sport" and a check payable to the UNS Accountant of 60 € to recover your UCA Sport card . Note: Staff do not have access to U.E.L courses.