arrow drop search cross


I am a student with a disability and would like to have my studies and/or knowledge tests adjusted because of my disability.

I am a UCA student enrolled at Université Nice Sophia Antipolis (UNS)
  • make an appointment with the SSU for a mandatory medical consultation related to your disability; Contact SSU
  • the arrangements for your studies and/or knowledge tests are carried out by on-site staff on your campus. They are organized and monitored by the SAEH; Contact SAEH
I am a UCA student external to UNS
  • check with the health services of your institution

The Université Côte d'Azur and its members are actively working on their respective and common disability policies.