arrow drop search cross


Whether you are a working or self-employed student, you can benefit from an individual pedagogical contract:

  • for those who work at least 12h/week,
  • for self-employed students identified by BACE (+ follow-up).

You have the opportunity to benefit from:

  • academic tutoring and a mentor,
  • social support.
How can you do this?

Go to your student services office to request study support services. Your status is determined on the basis of attestations and advice from the coordinator for the diploma/cohort.

The arrangement can take the form of a TD/TP and CT exemption on all UE curricula with some exceptions. It must be agreed with the coordinator for the diploma/cohort.